Is your Leesburg sump pump up to par? Your home needs a working sump pump for overall safety & peace of mind.
If sump pump failure or a flooded basement worries you every time it rains, you should read this…
Ever dreamed you were floating on the ocean… but then realized it was your basement instead? Yikes! A flooded basement is something to fear. The worst time to find out you need a sump pump repair is when you realize you've got flooding on your hands!
- Water can soak into walls, weaken your foundation, and cause poisonous mold and mildew. Homeowners can waste a fortune each year… all from a simple power outage. And much of it may not be covered by your insurance.
Your “Right Now” Solution: A Sump Pump Back-up System that comes on when too much water enters your basement, or if your “regular” pump fails from a power outage. How?
They need no electricity! And sump pump installation in Leesburg only takes about 2 hours.
This is one home improvement that can save you thousands of dollars the first time it works.
FAQs about Sump Pump Replacement Or Sump Pump Repair:
Does my sump pump need a dedicated power supply?
- The power supply to a sump pump should not only have a dedicated outlet, but should also be a Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter. The sump pump needs its own circuit breaker to prevent tripping of the breaker and the Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter is essential in preventing electrical shock.
Is it safe to use an extension cord with my sump pump?
- For your safety, an extension cord should never be used. The dedicated outlet should be installed above the pump so it can be plugged directly into the outlet. Always unplug the sump pump before working on or near the pump.
How often do I need to clean my pump?
- Every 3-4 months. If the pump is used to dispose of water from a washing machine, the lint from the clothes can quickly clog the intake filter and cleaning may need to be done more frequently.
How do I prevent debris from entering the sump pit?
- Install a screen to prevent the largest pieces from interfering with the sump pump.
What size pump should I purchase?
- To combat Mother Nature’s fury, it is highly recommended you purchase as much power as possible. More power means faster pumping and increased pumping capabilities to greater heights.
Find out exactly what your home needs with a no–obligation Basement Review. We’ll tell you exactly how you can eliminate your basement worries at an absurdly low price.