Whether it's a plumbing, HVAC, or electrical maintenance, repair or replacement, our knowledgeable, courteous and certified technicians get it done right the first time! When you become a member of the Preferred Partner Plan, we reward your loyalty to us with some pretty awesome benefits! You'll receive:
- Priority Service every time you call: Our Preferred Partner Plan members are coded with priority upon calling and always go to the front of the list. Since we only offer a limited number of plans, you can be assured that you will get service faster.
- Discount of 15%. Preferred members get 15% off of standard book prices for all services. They also receive 15% off on parts and labor.
- Free HVAC, Electrical and Plumbing home inspections. Our comprehensive HVAC inspections are completely free. Likewise, our thorough Plumbing Inspections are free of charge, all a part of the perks of being a Preferred Partner Plan member. This ensures that your equipment is running reliably and safely.
- Special email coupons and campaigns. Throughout the year we offer special services, tips and offers just for our Preferred Partner Plan members.
It Makes Sense to Purchase a Preferred Partner Plan. Why? To Protect Your Investment!
HVAC & plumbing systems likely use up the most utility energy in your home. In fact, over 1/3rd of the energy used in the United States is used to heat and cool buildings. An annual inspection will help ensure maximum energy efficiency.
Reasons For Maintenance:
- A dirty evaporator cooling coil, outdoor condenser coil, or blower fan wheel could increase electrical usage by 50% or more.
- Dirt builds up on the blower inside of the air handler, and as it gathers on the fan blades and motor, friction is created. This leads to efficiency reduction, as well as wear and tear on the component, and a reduction in airflow.
- A refrigerant undercharge of only 10% can increase operating costs by almost 20%.
- Industry studies suggest that a significant number of home comfort system failures can be attributed to a lack of annual maintenance. This is true for all plumbing and HVAC systems whether they be electric, heat pump, drain lines, water heaters or fossil fuel furnaces.
- Up to 80% of all air conditioning compressor failures could be eliminated if the problem that lead to failure had been corrected in a timely manner.
- Lack of cleaning is a primary cause of outages in all HVAC systems, including heat pumps and furnaces.
- Valve tagging your home can save you money and may help stop plumbing disasters, simply because you know which valve to turn off.
- A maintenance inspection will also focus on your ducts. Ducts that allow conditioned air to leak out are a key contributor to poor airflow, causing heated and cooled air to escape the ducts before it reaches your living spaces.
Preventative maintenance will mean fewer system failures and a longer life for your plumbing and HVAC equipment, so call 1-888-603-6405 for more info and start saving money today!