Infographic: 5 Reasons To Keep Your Air Filters Clean!
Clogged, dirty filters will block the normal air flow and cause your HVAC system to run less efficiently! Here are 5 reasons to keep your air filters clean!
1. One of the main causes for HVAC failure is a dirty air filter!
2. A dirty air filter will cause your electric bill to spike!
3. Dust, dirt and grime will accumulate and cause your heating and cooling system to need costly repairs due to a dirty air filter.
4. A dirty air filter won’t be able to trap all the dust, debris, allergens, and mold from entering your home.
5. A dirty air filter will leave your carbon footprint. When your air filter is changed your home will decrease its energy consumption and help the environment!