Get Peace Of Mind With A Plan!
What if you could have a service plan that goes above and beyond to bring you peace of mind? Now you can! Get a F.H. Furr’s Preferred Partner Plan (PPP)!
Question- Why would you want a PPP? Glad you asked!
Most home service companies provide service plan options for their customers. Sometimes the plan includes quicker service, or deals on parts. It can include warranties or guarantees, and it almost always boasts some type of “too-good-to-be-true” selling point. So when you call F.H. Furr and ask them about their service plans, what will they tell you? What exactly is a PPP? To put it simply, it’s peace of mind, it’s coverage when you need it, it’s F.H. Furr having your back!
PPP means your home will run more smoothly, safely and efficiently than ever before. You’ll be protected from voided warranties and premature system failures, plus getting a membership is simple and affordable. With one phone call, your home can be protected for as long as you need it!
Here is what a Preferred Partner Plan (PPP) membership looks like.
- Priority service every time you call! Since there are a limited number of service plans, you can be sure that you will get service faster than the average customer!
- Discount – 15% OFF! Get 15% off your service repairs.
- 4 (four) inspections every year! Members receive annual inspections on their heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical systems. This ensure that your system will be running smoothly all year long.
- Get coupons and exclusive deals. Members will have access to all of the tools they need to keep their home comfort systems happy & your wallet!
- Warranty protection/ improved home value. Equipment maintained annually is imperative to staying within warranty guidelines. Not to mention, this can increase the value of your home by keeping up with the annual maintenance.
Protect your investment! Your home is likely one of your biggest investments of your life! Get a plan that will keep your home running smoothly and efficiently! Having a Preferred Partner Plan (PPP) will cover all of your homes basic needs so that household disasters and dangers can be avoided. We want you to get the most out of your home!
Visit https://www.fhfurr.com/about/service-plans to learn more!