Infographic: 5 Energy Saving Tips While On Vacation
Vacation! Everyone’s favorite word. While you are enjoying your time away, don’t forget to prep your home to avoid coming back to a high energy bill waiting in your mailbox.
Here are 5 easy tips to help keep your home running efficiently!
1. Turn off / unplug electricity that won’t be used
2. Close the curtains and blinds to keep the sun out
3. Adjust your water heater temperature
4. Install programmable lights for outside to keep out unwanted guests
5. Change your air filter to avoid getting clogs and dust build up