Don’t Wait To Replace Your HVAC System
Do you find yourself frequently paying for repairs on an old system? If so, it may be time to upgrade to a new, high-efficiency HVAC system.
Summer is just around the corner, and nothing is worse than being stuck in a home without A/C. With the increase in temperature and the current equipment shortage in the area, we want you to be ahead of the game, so don’t wait to replace!
If you’re having difficulty trying to decide whether or not to replace your comfort system before summer sets in, here are five simple guidelines to help you in your decision-making process:
- If your system is greater than 12 years old or seems to be in poor condition, you should replace it.
- If you have significant maintenance or repair costs, you should replace it.
- If you have seen a sizable increase in your energy bill in the past year, you should replace it.
- If your heating or cooling system does not provide a consistent home temperature, you should replace it.
- If your system has frequent breakdowns that force you to take time off from work, replace it.
With more people working remotely, we anticipate a spike in demand during the hotter months, and we want to make sure your home comfort system is ready for the hot, humid months ahead.
We know with a high-efficiency heating and cooling system, you can rest assured that your energy bills will be much lower, and your system will require less maintenance and be reliable when you need it. Contact us today to get one of our Comfort Consultants out to your home and have peace of mind for the summer months ahead.