The Importance Of Spring Air Conditioning Maintenance
Summer time means vacation time! But during the year, your air conditioning system accumulates dust and dirt, making it less efficient and costing you additional money in utility bills. Add on lack of regular HVAC tune-ups and maintenance, and you can count on your air handler breaking down before you can say, “Summer vacation!” Don’t give in without a fight, and don’t let your A/C eat away at your vacation funds!
The benefits of maintaining your air conditioning equipment:
- Fewer Breakdowns – 90% of breakdowns can be avoided with regular maintenance
- Equipment Longevity Lower Operating Costs – Save money on your utility bills
- Improve the efficiency of the unit
- Avoid potential danger of carbon monoxide leaks
- Improved indoor air quality
- Peace of mind: your system will work when you need it
- Provides warranty protection
- Provides documentation
With summer so close, and energy prices on the rise, maintenance could mean the difference between a relaxing 7-day vacation with Mickey Mouse in Orlando, or Bob in Accounting…you choose.
HVAC maintenance is very important, Don’t let YOUR AIR CONDITIONING STEAL YOUR VACATION!