Did You Know That The #1 reason water heaters break down is because of sediment buildup inside the tank?
We're celebrating our 40th Anniversary, by offering our Water Heater Flush and Plumbing Inspection combo for only $40! That's our lowest price ever!
Buildup of rust, scale, and calcium in your water heater causes dirty, foul-smelling water that's unhealthy to use in your home. Over time, that grime can lead to decreased efficiency and a total system breakdown!
In order to avoid costly repairs and replacement, it's imperative that your water heater be drained and flushed regularly to remove sediment and increase energy efficiency. When you get a water heater flush from F.H. Furr, we'll clear out the crud that leads to premature breakdowns! Here's what you'll gain with the proper maintenance of your water heater:
- Improved heating speed
- Reduced operational costs
- Reduced noises
- Extended equipment life
- Assurance of warranty protection
You'll also get a full plumbing inspection to help you prevent dangerous disasters in your home! This includes:
- Dye Testing of All Toilets: The purpose of this test is to determine if your toilet has a money wasting leak. A large leak could waste hundreds of gallons of water each day and add several hundred dollars to your annual water bill.
- Check All Exposed Hot & Cold Water Supply Lines: Supply lines can deteriorate and even rupture. Deteriorated lines can usually be detected and replaced before a serious leak and damage occurs.
- Check All Sink Piping: Corroded and deteriorated traps can be detected and replaced before they cause problems.
- Check All Fixture Drains: Fixture drains that are not “free-running” are likely to become completely plugged.
- Check All Washing Machine Hoses: Hoses deteriorate and can rupture and cause damage with age.
- Check All Outside Faucets For Leaks: Un-repaired leaks waste money, especially in the spring and summer months.
- Check All Emergency Water Shut Offs for Proper Operation and Tag All Emergency Shut Offs: Nonworking emergency shut offs are pointless if they aren't working when you need the water shut off immediately, plus we'll tag them to make it easy to identify in an emergency.
Maintaining your home's plumbing will help to ensure that you're protected from a legion of flooding and plumbing damages, and with your water heater inspection, your plumbing systems will be in smooth working order all year long! Contact us to today to schedule your appointment!
The F.H. Furr Difference
At F.H. Furr, our knowledge, experience, and professionalism allow us to serve our customers with excellence! Our customer's satisfaction is our #1 priority, which is why we provide continuous training for our plumbers, electricians, and technicians, with background checks and drug tests. We ensure that our customers get the best service from trustworthy, reliable technicians who get the job done right, the first time!
*Cannot be combined with any other offer.