Winter Is Almost Here, But Your Fun-Filled Plans For The Season Can Become Nightmares If Your Home's Heating System Hasn't Been Maintained During The Year!
Winter can be downright dangerous without heat in your home. So what's the solution to this chilling problem? Get a Signature Heating Inspection for only $49!
Prepare your home for, what forecasters are calling, one of the coldest winters in years! Don't be caught without heat on a snow day, beat heating system breakdowns by having your HVAC unit maintained! For just $49 bucks you can rest assured that your system will be working to keep your home warm. The season is for making snow angels, sipping hot cocoa, and enjoying time with family...not being huddled together to stay warm!
The benefits of an HVAC Multi-Point Inspection include:
- Longer system life
- Improved efficiency
- Reduced energy and repair costs
- Improved indoor air quality
- Warranty protection
- Safety and reliability assurance
- And much more!
Annual HVAC maintenance is a must for all homeowners, so why wait until a break down occurs? Avoid holiday heating disasters and advantage of this offer today!
Your Heating Inspection Will Include:
- Visually inspect capacitors for leakage and rust
- Inspect readily accessible ducts for obvious air leaks
- Complete operations sequence check
- Check crankcase heater for proper maintenance
- Inspection of air filtration system
- Inspect blower wheel
- Inspect blower and motor and record AMP draw (lubricate as needed)
- Replacement of filter provided by customer while on site at time of inspection
- Inspect unit wiring and electrical disconnect
- Check and calibrate thermostat as required
- Inspect gas lines and connections at furnace/boiler for leaks
- Check high limit control (adjust as needed)
- Inspect burner ignition system and assembly
- Inspect gas burners
- Check and adjust manifold gas pressure
- Check temperature rise across heat exchanger for overheating
- Inspect heat exchanger for sooting, corrosion, cracks and deformities
- Inspect gas valve for corrosion, leaks, restriction of gas flow and abnormal noise
- Inspect furnace/boiler wiring assembly for loose connections
- Inspect flue and venting for obstructions and leaks
- Check (1) electrical circuit to furnace/boiler. Test all electrical/safety circuits/controls for proper operation
- Inspect entire furnace/boiler for loose or worn parts and abnormal vibrations
- Test and adjust the unit for peak operating efficiency
- Check carbon monoxide emission level or pass/fail
- Check defrost cycle and reversing valve operation (heat pumps only)
- Tighten screw lug terminals in condensing unit (heat pumps only)
- Check refrigerant level (heat pumps only)
- Check emergency heat systems for proper operation (heat pumps only)
A Multi-Point Signature Heating Inspection performed by our reliable and experienced techs ensures your equipment is operating safely and efficiently all season long! So enjoy the snow days, and KNOW that you have a warm home waiting!
The F.H. Furr Difference
At F.H. Furr, our knowledge, experience and professionalism allow us to serve our customers with excellence! Our customer's satisfaction is our #1 priority, which is why we provide continuous training for our plumbers and technicians, with background checks and drug tests. We ensure that our customers get the best service from reliable technicians who get the job done right-the first time!
*Cannot be combined with any other offer