F.H.Furr offers a wide variety of services. Listed below are our Plumbing Services and breifly what each entail.
- Plumbing Safety and Reliability Inspection
- Dye Testing of All Toilets
- Check All Exposed Hot and Cold Water Supply Lines
- Check All Sink Piping
- Check All Fixture Drains
- Check All Washing Machine Hoses
- Check All Outside Faucets For Leaks
- Check All Emergency Water Shut Offs for Proper Operation and Tag All Emergency Shut Offs
- Water Heater Repair or Replacement
Despite their almost constant use all day, every day, water heaters generally stay maintenance free for years. However, potential problems can include:
- No Hot Water: This could be caused by several different things depending on your type of water heater. It’s best to consult a skilled technician as soon as possible to prevent further damage.
- Inadequate Hot Water: If your water heater is operating properly and you are still running out of hot water, the unit may not be the right size for your home.
- Other Problems Include: Rust colored water, Rotten egg odor, Low rumbling or popping noise, or High pitched whining.
- Garbage Disposal Repair or Replacement
Whether your’e building a new home or replacing an existing model, consider these factors before disposing your cash for a sub-par garbage disposer:
- Plumbing System Compatibility: See if your plumbing and sewer hookups are compatible with a disposer and if so, what kind.
- The Type of Garbage Disposal: There are two common types of garbage disposers, a continuos feed model and a batch feed model.
- The Power of the Garbage Disposal: Think about the size of your household and how much waste you’ll be disposing before investing in a high-horsepower model.
- Dishwasher Drain Connection: This allows food particles in the dishwasher to be ground up and flushed out through the disposal system.
- Disposer Materials: Disposers with stainless steel components help prevent corrosion.
- Noise Level: Determine what level of noise you want before buying new models.
- Sump Pump Repair or Replacement
It’s important to make sure your sump pump isn’t leaking or not functioning properly. Water can soak into walls, weaken your foundation, and cause poisonous mold and mildew. This can even happen if you have a power outage. A Sump Pump Back-up System comes on when too much water enters your basement, or if your “regular” pump fails during a power outage. These systems don’t use electricity. This is one home improvement that can save you thousands of dollars the first time it works.
- Drain and Rooter Services
From small clogged drains to complete swear line replacements, Rooter-MedX is ready to handle all of your home’s issues. Our Drain Rooter Services include:
- Clogged Toilets
- Clogged Drains
- Sewer Hydro Jetting
- Sewer Snake
- Sewer Video Inspection
- Smoke Testing
- Sewer Line Locating
- Trenchless Pipe Bursting
- Trenchless Lining Spot Repair
- Trenchless Water Line Replacement
- Sewer Line Maintenance Programs
- Water Alarms
Since basements flood fairly rapidly and with very little warning, homeowners should take precautions against this. Being prepared is the best defense against unforeseen disasters. So with all the security and alarms in your home, maybe its time to invest in one for flooding. With a water alarm, you’ll be warned if there is any flooding in you home with enough time to help prevent it! The sensitive alarm can detect moisture, alerting you to a potential problem!
Benefits of Water Alarms:
- Easily Installed
- High Tech-Alerts
- Protection From Flooding
- Saves Money
- Peace Of Mind
- Stainless Steel Water Hoses
To ensure the highest quality and safest working function of the plumbing appliances in your home, consider switching to Stainless Steel water hoses. Stainless steel is a more durable option, and it employs a more versatile movement, so even when it bends, it can’t burst. Your appliances will last longer, and operate at the optimum performance when the maximum water flow is obtained.
Stainless Steel Hoses can be used on appliances and plumbing like:
- Water Heaters
- Washing Machines
- Water Leak Detection Service
Unfortunately, many leaks are difficult to find until you see them on your utility bill. These leaks, which accumulate over time, are often a sign of a bigger issue. So what can you do to prevent this? Water Leak Detection is the key! When a plumbing professional comes into your home to perform a Leak Detection service, he checks for leaks in the following areas:
- Water Lines
- Toilet Repairs and Replacements
The most common toilet problems include, but are not limited to:
- Clogged Toilets: If this is a common occurrence, there’s likely a bigger issue of obstruction in the drainpipe or sewer-line. Our plumbers can help you to identify and eliminate the problem—fast.
- Running or Leaking Toilets: The sound of running water can indicate a leak in your toilet. This can waste up to 200 gallons of water per day.
- Kitchen Faucet/Bathroom Faucet Repair and Replacement
From replacing an old faucet with a modern design to discovering and eliminating the source of a drip, we’ll work to professionally install, repair and replace your bathroom and kitchen sink faucets quickly and efficiently!
Our sink and faucet services include, but are not limited to:
- Faucet Leak Repair: Sinks that constantly drip are a common household problem.
- Replacement and Upgrades: Our team of highly trained plumbers will help you decide on the best fixtures and fittings for your bathroom in the style you want and install them with ease.