Here comes the sun...and the heat!
Summer is just around the corner, which means it's time to crank up the air conditioning! Make sure your HVAC system can take on the summertime, with a COOLING INSPECTION for just $49!
There's absolutely no better way to kick off the spring and summer months than with a HOT deal on a cooling inspection for your home!
Here's what you can expect during your HVAC cooling inspection:
Your F.H.Furr service technician will perform a complete signature inspection of your home cooling system that will take about one half hour to one hour to complete. It includes the following steps:
- Visually inspect capacitors for leakage and rust
- Inspect readily accessible ducts for obvious air leaks
- Complete operations sequence check
- Check crankcase heater for proper maintenance
- Inspect air filtration system
- Inspect blower wheel
- Inspect blower and motor and record AMP draw (lubricate as needed)
- Replacement of filter provided by customer while on site at time of inspection
- Inspect unit wiring and electrical disconnect
- Check and calibrate thermostat as required
- Tighten screw lug terminals in condensing unit
- Inspect contractor for pits or burns
- Check and record AMP draw of condenser motor and compressor
- Inspect fan blade for cracks or defects
- Check condenser motor bearings, lubricate non sealed condenser motor bearings (when necessary)
- Inspect indoor coil if accessible
- Inspect any condensate drain pans and drains for proper operation
- Check and record operating pressures and temperatures
- Inspect and clean outdoor unit (does not include use of detergent)
- Check refrigerant level (when outside temp>60 degrees F)
- Inspect cooling system for unusual vibration or loose parts
- Inspect and flush condensate lines and check condensate pump operation (if equipped)
- Check evaporator for adequate airflow
- Lubricate furnace/boiler blower or air handler
- Check overall operation of system
Our team is thorough, so your system will run smoothly all summer long! They'll provide you with a checklist so you can follow along with everything they're doing for your system! Don't wait, take advantage of this exclusive offer today and beat the heat this summer!
The F.H. Furr Difference
At F.H. Furr, our knowledge, experience and professionalism allow us to serve our customers with excellence! Our customer's satisfaction is our #1 priority, which is why we provide continuous training for our technicians, with background checks and drug tests. We ensure that our customers get the best service from reliable technicians who get the job done right the first time!
*Cannot be combined with any other offer.