Combat frigid showers and prevent costly breakdowns with a water heater flush!
Right now, get a water heater flush and a plumbing inspection for just $49 bucks!
Sediment and rust are the enemy of your water heater! It's imperative that it be drained and flushed regularly to remove buildup and increase energy efficiency. When you get a water heater flush from F.H. Furr, we'll clear out the crud that leads to premature breakdowns!
Here's what you'll gain with the proper maintenance of your water heater:
- Improved heating speed
- Reduced operational costs
- Reduced noises
- Extended equipment life
- Ensures warranty protection
Water heater manufacturers recommend flushing your heater regularly to keep it working at optimum performance, while providing warm water...which is key to maintaining your winter sanity!
You'll also get a full plumbing inspection to stay ahead of frozen pipes and expensive leaks. Your inspection will include:
- Dye Testing of All Toilets: The purpose of this test is to determine if your toilet has a money wasting leak. A large leak could waste hundreds of gallons of water each day and add several hundred dollars to your annual water bill.
- Check All Exposed Hot & Cold Water Supply Lines: Supply lines can deteriorate and even rupture. Deteriorated lines can usually be detected and replaced before a serious leak and damage occurs.
- Check All Sink Piping: Corroded and deteriorated traps can be detected and replaced before they cause problems.
- Check All Fixture Drains: Fixture drains that are not “free-running” are likely to become completely plugged.
- Check All Washing Machine Hoses: Hoses deteriorate and can rupture and cause damage with age.
- Check All Outside Faucets For Leaks: Un-repaired leaks waste money and the absence of vacuum breakers can be hazardous.
- Check All Emergency Water Shut Offs for Proper Operation and Tag All Emergency Shut Offs: Nonworking emergency shut offs are of no use when really needed and can fail when used, causing bigger problems.
Maintaining your home's plumbing will help to ensure that you're protected from a legion of flooding and plumbing damages!
Looking for more Winter Survival Plumbing Tips? Utilize these tools to avoid winter plumbing disasters!
1. Prevent freezing pipes
When temperatures plummet, water can quickly freeze inside your home's pipes, causing them to burst. If you don't act immediately after a pipe burst, the results can be disastrous. Most pipes burst while homeowners are away, or asleep, causing massive home floods and damage to your furniture, flooring, and even your home's structure. Winterizing your pipes can protect them from the elements. Take a look at this infographic to help you winterize your home!
2. Fix ups your home's leaks!
There's no time like the present to get your home's plumbing leaks fixed. Check all of the faucets in your kitchen, bathrooms and utility room for drips and puddles. With winter heating bills and money spent during the holidays, surviving the winter will require you to pinch your pennies! Leaks are the secret thief in your home, so wipe them out today!
3. Disconnect your outdoor hoses.
Until the summer weather days return, it's best to disconnect your garden hoses. Water left inside the hoses will expand, freezing faucets and connecting pipes as well. The hassle of storing your hoses for the winter will be a small price to pay for avoiding repair bills and damages.
4. Clean your home's sump pump and pit.
Before a winter disaster hits, you should have your sump pump inspected and cleaned, including the pit where it's located. When exposed to extreme cold, your pump can freeze, causing it to stop working all together! Take action, it's so simple to prevent flooding when you call in a plumber to take care of your equipment before it becomes an issue.
5. In the event of an emergency...
...you may need to immediately shut off all the water in your home. Burst pipes flood fast so be sure that everyone in your family knows where the main valve is located. You can usually find the valve next to your water meter, and if not, have an F.H. Furr plumber out to your home to show you where to find it.
The F.H. Furr Difference
At F.H. Furr, our knowledge, experience and professionalism allow us to serve our customers with excellence! Our customer's satisfaction is our #1 priority, which is why we provide continuous training for our plumbers and technicians, with background checks and drug tests. We ensure that our customers get the best service from reliable technicians who get the job done right-the first time!
*Cannot be combined with any other offer.