The sunshine is finally here, but that doesn't mean we won't get the occasional summer storm showers.
Be prepared to fight against dangerous flooding in your home, with a WATER HEATER FLUSH and a PLUMBING INSPECTION for just $49 bucks!*
Why do you need a water heater flush?
Your water heater should be drained and flushed regularly to remove sediment buildup and increase energy efficiency. When you get a water heater flush from F.H. Furr, we'll clear out the crud and investigate potential plumbing issues.
Here's what you'll gain with the proper maintenance of your water heater:
- Improved heating speed
- Reduced operational costs
- Reduced noises
- Extended equipment life
- Ensures warranty protection
Water heater manufacturers recommend flushing your heater regularly to keep it working at optimum performance.
You'll also get a full plumbing inspection which includes:
- Dye Testing of All Toilets: The purpose of this test is to determine if your toilet has a money wasting leak. A large leak could waste hundreds of gallons of water each day and add several hundred dollars to your annual water and sewer bill. If you are on a septic tank, the same leak could be even more expensive.
- Check All Exposed Hot & Cold Water Supply Lines: Supply lines can deteriorate and even rupture. Deteriorated lines can usually be detected and replaced before a serious leak and damage occurs.
- Check All Sink Piping: Corroded and deteriorated traps can be detected and replaced before they cause problems.
- Check All Fixture Drains: Fixture drains that are not “free-running” are likely to become completely plugged.
- Check All Washing Machine Hoses: Hoses deteriorate and can rupture and cause damage with age.
- Check All Outside Faucets For Leaks: Un-repaired leaks waste money and the absence of vacuum breakers can be hazardous.
- Check All Emergency Water Shut Offs for Proper Operation and Tag All Emergency Shut Offs: Nonworking emergency shut offs are of no use when really needed and can fail when used, causing bigger problems.
Maintaining your home's plumbing system is important for all homeowners, especially during this time of year when Springtime guests are common, so contact us today and take advantage of this special offer, it won't last long!
Looking for more great deals from F.H. Furr? Check these out!
Get an Electrical Inspection and a Nest Protect® smoke and carbon monoxide alarm installed for just $129! Click the link below!
Get a Nest® Learning Thermostat and a Multi-Point Cooling Inspection for just $379! Stay on top of the heat this summer and be prepared to cool things down!
The F.H. Furr Difference
At F.H. Furr, our knowledge, experience and professionalism allow us to serve our customers with excellence! Our customer's satisfaction is our #1 priority, which is why we provide continuous training for our plumbers and technicians, with background checks and drug tests. We ensure that our customers get the best service from reliable technicians who get the job done right-the first time!
*Cannot be combined with any other offer