Here comes the sun...and the heat!
We know that rising temperatures mean your cooling system will be working overtime to make sure your home is an escape from the warmth and humidity outside. Make sure your HVAC system can take the heat, with a Nest® Learning Thermostat and a Multi-Point Cooling Inspection for just $379!
There's absolutely no better way to kick off the Summer months than with a HOT deal on a cooling inspection for your home! Plus when we install your Nest® Learning Thermostat, you can program your home to fit your needs, saving you money and providing a more complete home comfort environment!
Here's what you can expect during your cooling inspection:
Your F.H.Furr service technician will perform a complete multi-point inspection of your home cooling system that will take about one half hour to one hour to complete. It includes the following steps:
- Visually inspect capacitors for leakage and rust
- Inspect readily accessible ducts for obvious air leaks
- Complete operations sequence check
- Check crankcase heater for proper maintenance
- Inspect air filtration system
- Inspect blower wheel
- Inspect blower and motor and record AMP draw (lubricate as needed)
- Replacement of filter provided by customer while on site at time of inspection
- Inspect unit wiring and electrical disconnect
- Check and calibrate thermostat as required
- Tighten screw lug terminals in condensing unit
- Inspect contractor for pits or burns
- Check and record AMP draw of condenser motor and compressor
- Inspect fan blade for cracks or defects
- Check condenser motor bearings, lubricate non sealed condenser motor bearings (when necessary)
- Inspect indoor coil if accessible
- Inspect any condensate drain pans and drains for proper operation
- Check and record operating pressures and temperatures
- Inspect and clean outdoor unit (does not include use of detergent)
- Check refrigerant level (when outside temp>60 degrees F)
- Inspect cooling system for unusual vibration or loose parts
- Inspect and flush condensate lines and check condensate pump operation (if equipped)
- Check evaporator for adequate airflow
- Lubricate furnace/boiler blower or air handler
- Check overall operation of system
So don't wait! Take advantage of this exclusive offer today!
Looking for more great deals from F.H. Furr? Check these out!
Get an Electrical Inspection and a Nest Protect® smoke and carbon monoxide alarm installed for just $129! Click the link below!
The F.H. Furr Difference
At F.H. Furr, our knowledge, experience and professionalism allow us to serve our customers with excellence! Our customer's satisfaction is our #1 priority, which is why we provide continuous training for our technicians, with background checks and drug tests. We ensure that our customers get the best service from reliable technicians who get the job done right the first time!
*Cannot be combined with any other offer.